tisdag 10 november 2009

From Karin


Trying to look innocent, but she's not

Right now im supersad beacause,

1. Jenni persuaded me to put money in a tacky neckless coin machine outside a store. I told her sure I can, cause the chances of getting an ugly neckless was supersmall cause there were only two ugly ones in there. What made me supersad was that I actually got one of the uglieste one so I tried one more time and I got the other ugly one. The worst thing is that I before promised to wear these necklesses during the hole trip. Plus that Jenni tied them super super tight. She says that if I take them of I'm not cool anymore.

2. Jenni is mean and have changes my facebook status to something very untrue and not aproving to either my moms oppinions or my ex workingmates at the eldery home.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade