tisdag 20 oktober 2009

Todyas Walmart

Okay. so we're in big US and A now so we all will try attempt to americano writing. This is my story of todays visit at Walmart. Me, Jenni, Jossan and Maddie were searching for big seethrough boxes to put the insides of our rollerbags in. Hopefully we will start our trip tomorrow so organization is our number 1 priority right now. In two months time we will be living in this veihicle so if we all have one box each it will make the trip more convienient.. Any how.. We were walking and suddely I was super super all by my safe at this super big supermarket. Looking for some new smacker lipbalms. I tried to scream a little bit for the others but my voice isn't made for screaming I guess. So I walked out to the van, no personas there, so I walked back, looked at some tomatoes and som chewinggums next to the cashiers and as I walked my way to customers service (cause i was too scared and didn't now what to doo) I saw a familiar face. Jossan. There was my salvation so no need to cry. We went home to cook a cactus!! Cooking movie coming up soon..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade