lördag 24 oktober 2009

Jimmy As Everything

Hello! Hej! Hola! Ever since we left Colorado to embark on this adventure of ours, we have been creating a list of needs and wants for our trip. One of our biggest wants has been to find a pet that we can take with us. Here is Jimmi's story:

Hello people of the world. Let me introduce myself to all of you as I hope that we all will become very well acquainted with one another. My name: Jimmi As Everything. My purpose: Unify all people and animals. I have obtained a special skill of being able to mold myself into everthing useful. Everthing. I can be a mascara applicator, a grill scrub, toothbrush, eyebrow. I dance and if you listen closely, I sing songs about peace, love, and leafs. I will write more later as I have been told that I must go and get ready to go to Mankato, which is a college town and meet up with Maddie and Jenni's friends from High School.

We all will write soon.

Love

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade