onsdag 21 oktober 2009

the one who is beautiful on the outside, cannot always be as high in the ranking of clever statements

Karin is so superfunny! Today when we went to the thrift store (second hand store) Karin was talking and talking, as always, and all of a sudden everyone get super quite and look and Karin in a super funny way. Why thou ask me? And I shall tell thou why. Because Karin was suddenly talking about the "filthy store" instead of the "thrifty store". Super funny.

One other day when we where in Vail Karin was about to get into the driver's seat she was being her good old self and was as smooth as only a dishwasher can be. She bumped into the steering wheel and a sound let out in the mild autumn air.
"I horned!" Karin exclaimed.
After some correcting and training Karin stated as follows:
"Horn, horned or hunk..?"

Later that day Karin and I where having a mucho importante conversationo in el coche (car). I think it sounded something like this:
Jenni: "Put it between your fat legs..!"
Karin: "Yeah, put it between my fat legs."
Maddie: "Yeah, right, if you have fat legs then I have obese legs."
Karin: "Beef legs..? Yeah..."

Tomorrow featuring Jossan the Joehoe!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Bloggintresserade